Live Powerfully Now is all about helping you…
Be a better parent, better friend, and better communicator
Improve your life, leadership, and legacy
Have less stress, more peace, a calmer home, and time to enjoy it
Living powerfully in today’s world is not complicated, but it does require intentionality. Linda Goldfarb
Award-winning multi-book author, Linda Goldfarb is recognized as a bold, passionate, and transparent communicator. She empowers women, parents, and leaders to move from living a good life, to thriving in God’s best life, through her writing, teaching, and coaching.
Linda says, “Walk unafraid because your transparency, will transforms lives.”
Check out Linda the:
Linda is CEO of Live Powerfully Now, LLC
- An International Speaker
- Award-Winning Author
- Co-founder of the LINKED Quick Guide to Personalities Assessment
- Founder/Instructor of Parenting Awesome Kids
- Board Certified Advanced Christian Life Coach – specializing in Relationships
- Holds an Advanced Certification as a Personalities Trainer
- Professional Actress and Drama Coach with Storybook Theatre of Texas for 20+ years
- Co-Founder of Parenting Junior Golfers
- Former Radio Talk Show Host (10+ years)
- The 2010-11 San Antonio, Texas NISD Pillar of Responsibility
- Fitness Specialist
- Columnist for CBN.com
Linda is an active member of the…
- International Christian Coaching Association
- Advanced Writers and Speakers Association – Board Member and Mastermind Group Chairman
- Christian Authors Network
- Women in Christian Media
Some of Linda’s books, talks plus 200+ published articles include:
- LINKED for Parents: Quick Guide to Personalities (Bold Vision Books 2019) Paperback and eBook
- LINKED for Educators: Quick Guide to Personalities (Bold Vision Books 2018) Paperback and eBook
- LINKED Quick Guide to Personalities: For the General Audience (Bold Vision Books 2018) Paperback and eBook
- Lovey Mouse in An Easter Story (Life Foundations Publishing 2019) Picturebook
- Lovey Mouse in The Night Before Christmas (Life Foundations Publishing 2018) Picturebook
- Loving the ME God Sees: Bible study on Relational Transparency for Women (EABooks Publishing 2014)
- The ABC’s of a Joy-filled Life: Purposed & Practical Ways to Wake Up Smiling
- Raise and Release Parenting: Caring for Your Child From Cradle to Career
- Parenting Awesome Kids: Purposed & Practical Ways to Empower Children
- His Warrior Sisters: Standing Strong for Faith, Family & Freedom
- Live, Laugh & Love Your Way to Good Health: Purposed Living With Healthy Results
- God is My Personal Trainer: Purposed & Practical Ways to Experience Supernatural Fitness
- The Art of the Interview: Before, During and After the Interview Strategies for Leaders, Speakers, and Writers – co-authored with Kim Garrison (English Mountain Press 2011)
Thriving as a Happily Married Wife, Momma, and Maw-Maw
Linda is happily married to her best friend, lover, and golfing buddy, Sam, for 30 + years. They have four adult children, eight grandchildren, and three awesome country dogs.
Sam and Linda enjoy spending time with their family, embracing the wonder of God’s great outdoors, co-teaching parenting classes in their church, and helping others embrace their faith-walk by outwardly loving each other, inwardly staying REAL, and living for Jesus… one day at a time.
Here are Linda’s thoughts on spiritual wellness:
As sons and daughters of the Most-High God, we are created to live life to the fullest; spiritually, physically, and relationally. I’m not talking about having everything in our life perfect; it’s more that we should be experiencing joy in all we do, in spite of life’s imperfections.
Experiencing joy can only happen through God’s grace and the power of the Holy Spirit in us. Once we embrace God’s power, I mean jumping all-in, He works in and through our lives helping us to live joy-filled.
Words of truth about you, me, and God:
- Concerning creation, God knew you and I would fail in life, but He has a plan.
- You and I can never, never, ever, out love, out give, or outdo God. It’s not about our ability, it’s about His love for us.
- No matter how far or how fast you and I try to escape life–we can never outrun God.
- You and I are made for relationships made by the God of relationships – we are family and we should be thriving –as a family!
- The lies of the world are loud, but God’s love is louder! We just need to believe and listen.
- Our Abba (Daddy) has a huge lap… there is room for all of us… join me there.
I know God has an incredible plan for your life, if you’re not living it now, you can be.
Thank you for stopping by. May God bless you today with wisdom, compassion, and a deep desire to know His son Jesus Christ in an intimate way so you too can experience hope, truth, and joy every day.
Hugs in Him… Linda
Linda’s Statement of Faith
I believe in the Holy Trinity consisting of God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. I believe God came to earth as a man in the form of Jesus Christ – fully man and fully God – born of a virgin. I believe He was crucified on the cross for our sins and rose on the third day as flesh and blood then ascended back into Heaven to prepare a place for those of us who believe in Him as the only way to enter the kingdom of God. I believe in the inerrancy of the scripture in its original form in that, it is the written word of God.
“All scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness.” 2 Timothy 3:16 NIV
Linda’s Mission Statement
I count it pure joy to equip women, parents, and leaders with hope and possibility for relational, spiritual, and physical success in life. I strive daily to fully rely on the discernment of the Holy Spirit–to be a loving and supportive wife and a prayerful mother who, by the grace of God, will leave a legacy of faith to my children and grandchildren. I’m not always successful but I refuse to give up. I pray that I may be a usable vessel in my speaking and writing; broken for the glory of God and spilled out for the perpetuation of His kingdom, until the day I am called home to see my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ face to face.