LPN is all about helping you…
Improve your life, leadership, and legacy
Be a better parent, better friend, and better communicator
Have less stress, more peace, a calmer home, and time to enjoy it
To Live Powerfully Now:
- You must be ready for change; if you’re ready, Linda will help you identify and remove barriers keeping you from the results you’re looking for.
- You must know and understand your personality type; Linda’s training and exceptional insight will guide you to knowing yourself better, and your family as well.
- You must know Jesus Christ; not merely know of Him, but to know Him intimately. Linda would consider it an honor to come alongside you in this area.
Living powerfully in today’s world is not complicated, but it does require intentionality on your part. Linda Goldfarb
Linda Goldfarb is widely recognized as a bold, passionate, and transparent communicator.
She empowers women, parents, and leaders to move from experiencing a good life, to thriving in God’s best life for them.
Check out Linda the:
Linda is CEO of Live Powerfully Now, LLC
- An International Speaker
- Board Certified Advanced Christian Life Coach – specializing in Relationships
- Holds an Advanced Certification as a Personalities Trainer
- Founder/Instructor of Parenting Awesome Kids
- Co-Founder of Parenting Junior Golfers
- Former Radio Talk Show Host (10+ years)
- Former Professional Actress with Storybook Theatre of Texas for 20 years
- The 2010-11 San Antonio, Texas NISD Pillar of Responsibility
- Fitness Specialist
- Columnist for CBN.com
Linda is an active member of the…
- International Christian Coaching Association
- Advanced Writers and Speakers Association
- Women in Christian Media
She is also a Certified Trainer with CLASSEMINARS Inc., the nation’s top training authority for leaders, authors, and speakers.
Some of Linda’s books, talks and 200+ published articles include:
- Loving the ME God Sees: Bible study on Relational Transparency for Women
- The ABC’s of a Joy-filled Life: Purposed & Practical Ways to Wake Up Smiling
- Parenting Awesome Kids: Purposed & Practical Ways to Empower Children
- His Warrior Sisters: Standing Strong for Faith, Family & Freedom
- Live, Laugh & Love Your Way to Good Health: Purposed Living With Healthy Results
- God is My Personal Trainer: Purposed & Practical Ways to Experience Supernatural Fitness
- The Art of the Interview: Before, During and After the Interview Strategies for Leaders, Speakers, and Writers – co-authored with Kim Garrison
Linda is happily married to her best friend, lover, and golfing buddy, Sam, for 30 + years. They have four adult children, eight grandchildren, and three awesome country dogs.
Sam and Linda enjoy spending time with their family, embracing the wonder of God’s great outdoors, co-teaching parenting classes in their church and helping others embrace their faith-walk by outwardly loving each other, inwardly staying REAL, and living for Jesus… one day at a time.
Here are Linda’s thoughts on spiritual wellness:
As sons and daughters of the Most-High God, we are created to live life to the fullest; spiritually, physically, and relationally. I’m not talking about having everything in our life perfect; it’s more that we should be experiencing joy in all we do, in spite of life’s imperfections.
Experiencing joy can only happen through God’s grace and the power of the Holy Spirit in us. Once we embrace God’s power, I mean jumping all-in, He works in and through our lives helping us to live joy-filled.
Words of truth about you, me, and God:
- Concerning creation, God knew you and I would fail in life, but He has a plan.
- You and I can never, never, ever, out love, out give, or out do God. It’s not about our ability, it’s about His love for us.
- No matter how far or how fast you and I try to escape life… we can never out run God.
- You and I are people of relationships made by the God of relationships – we are family and we should be thriving –as family!
- The lies of the world are loud, but God’s love is louder! We just need to believe and listen.
- Our Abba (Daddy) has a huge lap… there is room for all of us… join me there.
I know God has an incredible plan for your life, if you’re not living it now, you can be.
Thank you for stopping by. May God bless you today with wisdom, compassion, and a deep desire to know His son Jesus Christ in an intimate way so you too can experience hope, truth, and joy every day.
Hugs in Him… Linda
Linda’s Statement of Faith
I believe in the Holy Trinity consisting of God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. I believe that God came to earth as a man in the form of Jesus Christ – fully man and fully God – born of a virgin. I believe He was crucified on the cross for our sins and rose on the third day as flesh and blood then ascended back into Heaven to prepare a place for those of us who believe in Him as the only way to enter the kingdom of God. I believe in the inerrancy of the scripture in its original form in that, it is the written word of God.
“All scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness.” 2 Timothy 3:16 NIV
Linda’s Mission Statement
I count it pure joy to equip women, parents, and grandparents with hope and possibility for relational, spiritual, and physical success when life changes. I strive daily to fully rely on the discernment of the Holy Spirit… to be a loving and supportive wife and a prayerful mother who, by the grace of God, will leave a legacy of faith to my children and grandchildren. I’m not always successful but I refuse to give up. I pray that I may be a usable vessel in my speaking and writing; broken for the glory of God and spilled out for the perpetuation of His kingdom, until the day I am called home to see my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ face to face.