1. When is the Blueprint for HOPE Conference?For directions see our Travel page. There is plenty of parking in direct proximity of the Civic Center.
Friday, September 9th 6:30 PM – 9:00 PM and Saturday, September 10th 8:30 AM – 4:00 PM
2. When is the TEEN - Blueprint for LIFE Conference?
Postponed to 2012
3. Where is the Conference?
Schertz Civic Center – Bluebonnet Room – Registration/Sign in
4. Directions and Parking
Address is: 1400 Schertz Pkwy, Schertz, TX
The information will also be included in the registration confirmations sent via email just before the event.
5. Blueprint for HOPE - What is included?
Three main keynote sessions
Six breakout sessions featuring more than 18 topics to choose from
One-on-one access to the keynote speakers and workshop leaders
Access to speaker/leadership products
Discounts on future events
6. How much does it cost? (Prices for both Blueprint for Hope & Blueprint for Life conferences)
Teen (12- 18 years): $15 each
Teen Group of 3 or more: $12 each
Adult (ages 19 and up): $25 each
Adult Couple: $45
Adult Group of 3 or more: $22 each
*Family Package: $65- Admits 2 adults & 2 teens
*need not be in same family but must be purchased at same time
7. Who is speaking this year?
Information changes frequently as more speakers are added to the conference; please check our speaker page for updated information.
8. Who hosts the event?
Live Powerfully Now Ministries Founder – Linda Goldfarb
9. What should I wear/What may I bring?
Attendees generally wear business or casual attire. During the day, you will be moving throughout the civic center, including up and down stairs, so wear comfortable and appropriate clothing and shoes. Attendees will receive a conference program* and water will be available for all sessions.
*First 50 paid adults also receive a Live Powerfully Now monogrammed Tote and Pad-folio valued at more than $50
10. I never got an email confirmation; am I registered?
Please send an email message to: info@BlueprintForHope.info
11. When will I receive my confirmation?
On the same day as registration, via email from PayPal
Cancellations must be made in writing by September 2 and emailed to info@BlueprintForHope.info
Seating is done on a first come/first served basis. Requests for special seating cannot be accommodated.
14. Special Needs
Any requests related to special needs accommodations must be received by August 31. To help us give you the best service, please make these requests in writing and email them to info@BlueprintForHope.info
15. How do I become a sponsor?
Sponsor Coordinator Sam Goldfarb 210-862-2922 firstname.lastname@example.org